Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[tummies bunnies and roots]

I am freezing and sore (Lots of toning and weights these last several weeks) today. But I look super-lovely-cutes, good sweater you know. . burr though. buuurrrrr.

Update on my tummy/digestion: Soy free has been relatively successful. When I go 4 or 5 days without I feel somewhat lot better but I'm also noticing my stomach feeling very wonky regardless . I don't know. It's a but frustrating. I think I'll be able to continue consuming soy products but in much lower irregular amounts. Drinking hemp/almond/rice latte's now. It's okay. (insert sad face- I love my soy!) I drink 16-24oz of fresh fruit/veggie juices every day and 2oz wheat grass shots (all free- yea work). I've also just started taking 'Essential Daily Enzymes' before every meal. It's only been a week with those so hopefully that'll help. I'm not really sure. Maybe IBS, maybe I just have sensitive insides. Maybe nothing. It's not like I can really investigate too much with no health insurance. meh

After work today I'm going to Seattle Central CC to begin the registration process, or at least as much as I can do, to prepare for fall quarter. Exciting! I want so badly to be in school.

Also, oh, oh, oh! I have such a yearning for new bunnies! All the freaking time! Do you think it would really be that awful to have a James, two ginger cats, and two bunnies in my 385sqf studio? I feel like holding out until August when my lease is up is suddenly AWFUL and why would I have ever thought I could go that long rabbitless?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/grd/1624430363.html
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/rabbitrodentferret.org/Adoptedcurrent.asp

Cooking lots of rutabaga's, golden beets, parsnips, and brussel sprouts. i love winter!

1 comment:

Fraggle said...

You are doing just what they would tell you to do if you had insurance and went to the doctor. My sister has had the works, and no real diagnosis. It really stinks, but it's just trial and error with foods.

I wish bunnies were not so stinky, I'd get a lion head in a heartbeat :)