Saturday, January 10, 2009

[and the nautical, like all things, fades]

I have been bad at writing. I am back to paper and pen mostly. It makes me feel a little more concise and less like i have to over explain things. I just feel unsure about everything lately and it's difficult to have even a small audience I guess.
I went to the Dr yesterday and my pelvic ultrasound results were in. I don't have the no-baby condition that she thought I'd have but my right ovary is a little wonky. I already sort of knew this though since I only get my period every other month, plus my whole painful-dying-cyst -thing in 9th grade. But officially at this point in time, I'm pretty much good in terms of baby making (from the left one) and carrying to term. So good deal. Oh, one more funny thing about that. Tyler's right testicle is non-functioning from (I suddenly can't remember and want to say) a hernia he had in it as a child. Basically we are reproductive puzzle pieces. aaaaawww and eeeewww.

Emotionally things are about the same. Extreme anxiety and to put it simply, agoraphobia... I don't even know anymore. My dr. is putting me back on some other meds that had helped before so hopefully that will do something. We'll see. I'm sort of a mess but really don't want to be. we are trying really hard.

Tyler and i are all kisses and sweetness, despite me being ridiculous and high maintenance these days. also, i still want a dog. we'll see....

No comments: