Sunday, January 25, 2009

[and you made us just the same]

I just, I don't even know what to say about my faith anymore. I've been adjusting all these experiences and feelings and ideas accordingly over the last five or so years. And in the last two I'd say I was really struggling with everything I'd ever known. And these days, these days I feel like I am just more firmly moving toward agnosticism. And with recent events. and with my head in the places it's been. I don't know how I couldn't feel this way. but it's all sort of weird. big picture wise. I just, I don't understand a thing at all anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's healthy to question, and sometimes that questioning process can take a while and evolve.

Meanwhile, I recommend having faith in the coolness of Roller Derby.