Monday, May 31, 2010

[baker street]

+ Three days until things level out. I have to fly for nine hours first but it is all worth it, even if I do always throw up.
+ I waxed my legs today and gave myself a brazilian. Re-dyed my red hair. painted nails. elizabeth maintenance- check.
+ I've been eating Caesar salad for the last six days. I am not tired of it yet. It is also calming my food anxieties while still being enough food.
+ I'm in love with peach iced tea.
+ I bought a cheap camera for $20 off ebay and with boredom am taking a photo every day.
+ Also boredom.
+  watching old episodes of Sherlock Holmes and colouring pages in James' sketch book.
+ drinking white hungarian wine
+ panic attacks. they are lengthy but don't manage to rise to the level I hate. I have decided to be less embarrassed and have been calling James each time. it helps to have him root me back in reality.
+ trying to find a new perfume. two scents per month. 3rd month. some success.
+ my brain isn't connecting itself to the pieces that make things easy. my words have been muddled and wrong when out of my mouth. it's easier to nibble my nails.
+ no nails left.
+ maybe I'll upload painting photos for you because I can and that will be better than lists of the wrong words,

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Heard that song today. I get goosebumps at the line "One more year and then you'll be happy/Just one more year and then you'll be happy."

elizabeth said...

i wasn't sure what you were talking about so I googled it. Those are good lyrics! I was referring to Sherlock Holmes living on Baker Street but your reference is better.