Friday, May 14, 2010

[brightness]

did you know that everything is going to be so beautiful and okay? sometimes I get swirlled up in the depression and manic meloncholly and I forget that I am no longer at where I was. That life is already beautiful and perfectly scented. I am so in love and this love is like honey and I'm going to be in school and eventually I'll have a career and enough money to not be stretched too thin. And there are so many wonderful adventures in front of me and I have a lifetime of goodness and interesting things in front of me.

James and I had this great conversation last night when I called pre-panic attack and he reminded me about everything being so in place right now and we could count our real worries on one hand. And most of those worries were long term, far away things.

breathe, breathe, breathe. everything is lovely and good.

No comments: