Tuesday, June 2, 2009

[bobbing along on the bottom of the bubbly briny sea]

i miss him a lot. This is week three. Whatever that means. I get embarrassed when I think about how I allowed myself to be treated. But I still miss him. I still want us to change and evolve and be beautiful and happy. I want us to fulfill our potential. I so wanted to work on everything. We could have. But everyone has to be trying. Not just me. Not always just me.
my heart is so broken. this year has been so overwhelming and hurtful. I just want goodness now, that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I just want goodness now, that's all"

You are beloved by the Lord.

This is how the Lord deals with His:

Therefore, behold, I will allure her,
Bring her into the wilderness
And speak tenderly to her...
I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice,
In lovingkindness and in compassion,
And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness.
Then you will know the LORD. (from the book of Hosea)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzarb6M5WEo