Wednesday, June 3, 2009

[unexplainable]

My head continues attempting to put life's events in some sort of cohesive order. Silly the way we want things to make sense when they never really do. My whole year has been covered in lengthy unexplainable moments.

I am at the tea shop today. Pouring iced red honey peach tea down my throat seems like the only fix for now. What is funny or ironic or sad is that I have finally found the perfect medication combination/amount and am positive were recent happenings not bringing me down I would be genuinely, simply happy. I guess I have that to look forward to once the dust has had time to settle.

I am letting things be. Whatever they turn into is clearly not even remotely within my control. If the last six months have taught me anything, it is that.

No comments: