Tuesday, June 9, 2009

[tuesday]

I am bright and soft. I am trying so hard to persevere. I am bright and soft.
I don't know. These things are so hard. and they keep hurting so much. None of it is lessening. Someone said to just wait for three weeks, that there would be tiny improvements. I don't know. It doesn't feel like it. I am doing everything I can. I am trying very hard. and it is so much. I don't want these things. I don't want any more of anything. I just want things to stop being like this. I've been covering all sorts of surfaces in post-it notes. I am trying to be so positive. but even my post it notes for me are sort of sad. and I don't know why I can't just hop over this. I just want everything to be done and far away. I just don't want to do this anymore, it all hurts to omuch.

No comments: