Tuesday, June 9, 2009

[upswing]

out of limbo. finally. I interviewed yesterday and I start tomorrow. I felt very good vibes from these people. I plan on working a million years for them. Can we pray to every god that it is a wonderful job that I'll adore to death? I deserve that. I am believing in it and taking it. In fact, I am taking every little drop of goodness that anyone can provide. My chest is wide open for Love or anything close to it. People are good, I know that and it's important not to forget. A Cafe' called Insomniax. I get to make coffee in a casual setting, I get to be friendly and personable. I love these things. I hope that I will somehow make enough money to move out by the end of July. That's reasonable I think.
My bunny is the softest.
I should not forget to take my seroquel when I am supposed to. It spirals me out. Last night I felt like death.
I should remember everything good and nice.

4 comments:

Tiptoe said...

Congrats on the job. It sounds like you will really enjoy it.

You are right that there is goodness in people. Sometimes, it just takes awhile for us to see that.

By the way, your bunny is so adorable!

Hannah said...

Hey, congratulations!

I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to say I appreciate reading your blog and wish you all the best for your new job – I hope it does make a difference for how you feel (and a good one)!

On another note, I really liked your [tuesday]-post; I am not quite sure what 'I am bright and soft' means to you, but somehow it struck a nerve.

All the best and keep up the good spirits,
Hannah

Lisa said...

I am glad you got the job. And that you have a bunny.

Unknown said...

Is Insomniax on the hill? If so, I'm going to find you there!