Sunday, August 17, 2008

[Saturday]

I'm just saying that on a random Saturday night I sometimes like to go out. Especially when I am too warm and antsy; it has been a while since I've really gotten dolled up. All our friends have babies now though, who goes out on a whim at midnight? me, but I guess that's it. Tyler's at work and I am bored. I am also extra down lately. I thought going out alone today might help but it may have made things worse.

I wish David Bazan would come home soon and play a show. I know it might sound silly but I feel like every time I see him play it changes my life. And he hasn't played a local show in a while. I don't like having to wait more than four months. I am sure he is not everything, clearly but I feel like it is another one of those small very important things/moments that help me remain clear and hopeful. I have been on youtube almost daily pretending to be right there, it is not the same but it definitely helps.

No comments: