Monday, March 16, 2009

[across]

Tyler is sleeping next to me on the couch. Everything is soft blankets and dim lighting. The room is always carefully vanilla scented. We have continued to communicate excessively. It is so good. And nearly every chance we get we've been out doing something somewhere. Yesterday a new (delicious) thai place and electronics shopping, tomorrow so many wild st. patrick things. Today is a snuggly sort of day though. It was sunny and then it hailed and then it was sunny and then heavy thick rain drops and before dark a little more sun. Now it's just cold. I was stuck out in it for a while during the hail, I walked to my dr's appointment... which went well. Turns out I have Bacterial Vaginosis (again), she increased my serroquel as well, and was so nice as always. I have my first therapy appointment tomorrow. I am excited to get in. I know it's going to take like 3 or 4 sessions to do the brief family/life history. It always lasts so much longer than I think it will. I really just want to get into what's going on right now though. I can probably skim easily over lots of things and re-visit them later.

work is stupid. Have I said that yet? Two weeks there and Tyler agrees with me that I should find somewhere else. The owner is basically ridiculous and has equally ridiculous expectations. illegal expectations. Like we have to clock out right when the café closes but continue to cleanup/ prep stuff for half an hour or so. Same with opening. And he's been kind of an asshole to me in general when I make a cup of coffee. For some reason he thinks I'm completely incompetent.
Whatever. I just hope I can find somewhere.

In exciting news I ordered a hardcore sports bra that will hopefully do it's job. I'll totally fill you in on that. I also ordered some new face primer (http://www.kissandmakeup.tv/2006/11/sue_devitt_micr.html) that after reading lots about seems divine. What else? I swear I got internet-shopping happy... oh! I restarted my fresh local produce delivery. I had canceled it a little bit a go in an effort to cut little costs in our budget but I've just missed it so much that suddenly it seems so sad without it! and really $25 for quite a lot of produce is a very good deal.

I was planning on watching curb your enthusiasm while taking a bubble bath but I have such a bad headache that I sort of feel like that's too much effort. sad, I think... perhaps tomorrow. If our tub was bigger I'd make Tyler join me but we tried that once and it was a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm a support dork: what sports bra did you get?

Hope the seroquel goes well. I used to HATE it with a passion.