Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[days of bunny love]

So I have a uti 'with flying colours'. I walked out of the Dr's with four prescriptions. Lets kick this thing in ass. Since my appointment was sort of impromptu I was only able to see the nurse (pee in a cup, take my temperature). I had an appt scheduled for Thursday anyway, I will be able to talk to my dr about my more recent moods then. I don't know if I should adjust my medications or change them or do nothing at all. I also have my therapy appointment tomorrow (right before my dr's - they're in the same building; convenience, yeah?). Perhaps I will talk to her about it first. I don't know though... we're still going through all the history stuff. It could be several more sessions until we move onto what's really going on in my life currently. hmm, we'll see. That's the doctors update though. Bright orange pee, achy stomach and lower back, terrible headache. (I even slept like 14 hours. which I pretty much never do. crazy)

Yesterday Tyler was exhausted and I felt sick so we spent the day on the couch with the bunny. He is really starting to become familiar with us. We probably spent 10 hours with him yesterday before we put him back in his cage. This weekend we are turning Martha's former room into a Dinosaur palace/ craft room. I love him and he really likes Tyler. Animals and babies are always drawn to Tyler and it's so cute because he Loves them too. Very exciting stuff. I think I'll take him out in a little for a romp in the living room.
Dinosaur:


I could really go on forever about random things. I am full or words and thoughts these days. Not that I am ever really not. I might create things tonight. New Lost. I think Dinosaur will like lost. So far he really likes Heroes, Soprano's, and Halo. He doesn't like America's Next Top Model. He also likes to poop on the couch. Minus the ANTM thing, Tyler and I think it's a good fit.
:loves

1 comment:

Lisa and Jim said...

Arg arg arg UTIs. I passed out at church when I got my first one. Incidentally, it was just after a visit with my boyfriend. Not a comfortable trip to urgent care with momma.

Cranberry juice + diet sprite. Does a UTI-inflamed body good.

Your bunny is adorable! Glad to hear he's settling in.