Wednesday, April 8, 2009

[and here I am softer than a shower]

Here's the thing, you should hire me. I would make a spectacular personal assistant (M-F). I am sweet, personable, outgoing but not obnoxious, cute enough (never cuter than you), good at making appointments, doing laundry, making tasty meals, creating delicious espresso (in all its forms), and even pretty great at entertaining children. oh and I'm super organized and clean. I don't even want a lot of pay. $200-$300 a week would set me up nicely.
I'm totally stressed about not having a job and not being able to find one. Money is okayish but I'm overstressed about it. We were going to go to this therapist tomorrow but he requires his patients to pay the full amount of the first visit, no insurance. Which is like, a million dollars that we can't afford. silly rule anyway. I'd rather have a big grocery store trip than be poor from one therapy appointment. Back to the drawing board basically. Did you know it's really hard to find a male marriage counselor through ones insurance website? And they really give you minimal information. I'm basically just going off names in terms of who may be better. Google is also giving me nothing.

So I just got bit by a flea. I am over these cats. They are on there way out but I swear they are going to kill me in this last week. Yoshi will not stop pawing (with claws out because he knows no other way) my eyelids when I'm laying down. And the howling. He just enjoys to howl and eat copious amounts of food a trillion times a day. ugh.

In less annoying news I have really been enjoying my free time. I've been deep cleaning the house every day. Taking lengthy bubble baths with the laptop(amazing). Colouring, creating, writing, baking, and exercising every day.
I've been feeling all around better mostly. Always less anxious when there are less time commitments in my life. I've been having a really hard time at night though. Which can be difficult because Tyler works a lot of nights and other people are sleeping... I've been sticking to chocolate milk and serroquell to calm down. It works alright but I feel so exhausted in the morning. Still Love my therapist. And spring is nearly here. Aside from my newly formed allergies, I cannot wait for life in the mid seventies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you live, but the Couple and Family therapy center at PLU (Tacoma) offers marriage counseling - on a sliding scale fee based on income.

elizabeth said...

thanks anon, I actually ended up finding a luthern counselor through my insurances website on like the 10th page. Which was what was reccommended to me originally, I guess I should have just looked into it right away. plus it's in federal way which is close to me.
thanks for the suggestion.