Monday, April 27, 2009

[spaces and conections]

I feel okay. I mean, I'm drunk but I feel okay. Which has lately not been the case. I get all weepy and anxious and overthink recent events. Perhaps time has finally made a difference. Or God, or circumstances of said drunkeness. Maybe it's not every time.
I feel okay. Tyler is playing Halo and Pete is over and after he told me that he thinks i'm more attractive not really skinny he started playing quitar. Normally I could take him or leave him. Tonight I'll take him. Thanks.
I brought wedding photos to my therapist. She loved them but kept saying "oh, you're so skinny here!" I don't get it. Didn't I say I suffered from an eating disorder for years? because I'm fat now does it not count? Maybe she doesn't understand. I'm almost the same weight I was at the wedding. Or at least I thought I was. Maybe my scale is lying. Who knows.
Drunk writint. that's good stuff.
I forget what I was going to say.
Camping on the ocean this weekend. Jon interview on wednesday, will finally be able to buy new make up and fancy clothes. (yes)

my bunny is still Very cute.

No comments: