Tuesday, July 22, 2008

[Currents]

Currently:
A little land sick and cold


Current Book:



Current Album:


Current Film:

(I don't know what that guy in the corner is about but this is one of my favourite stills)

Current shame-inducing guilty pleasure:

In the last couple weeks I've forced myself back into drinking coffee and loving it and now I'm addicted to it again. I was just so bored at work I didn't know what else to do. Soy french vanilla lattes, iced for now though preferably hot.

Current Link:
http://michaelianblack.typepad.com/

Current Drink:

Over ice. The more generic the better.

Current fetish:


Current wish list:

and sleep kisses

and


Current Song:


Current Triumph:

giving slightly less of a fuck about being fat

Current celebrity crush:
(pretty much always)
and


Current indulgence:

wearing pants as little as possible.

Current excitement:
a wild weekend at the ocean

Current Mood:
(puddle lovey)

1 comment:

Ai Lu said...

This is so cute! I love the images that you selected.