Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things I am excited for

July is packed full or quality events:

This coming weekend Martha, Tyler, and I are going to Marymoor park for some kickass shows:



Then On Sunday Martha and I's bff is having her baby shower: (did I mention I took a ton of baby bump photos of her last month? well, here's one)


Then MIB at third place! only the greatest book store ever.
Time: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:00 p.m.
Location: Third Place Books LFP
Soon after that is Harry and the Potters and Nuemos, a show involving crafts and wizards, does it get any better? Tyler and I will definitely be attending. Third summer in a row!


And then, most importantly. My dearest mermaid sister's 20th birthday! I am sooo excited. She has to get all her teen angst out over the next couple weeks.

No comments: