Wednesday, July 16, 2008

[Real Fun]

Sad Elizabeth is so boring. There is little less boring than hearing about being sad. I don't mean to be so dull: I woke up, I cried, I took a shower, I cried, I got dressed, had a panic attack, I went to work and I was hyper-anxious for 5 hours. Boring, boring, boring. But hey, look at me- I am showering and that's big in all sorts of ways. It being a million degrees out is certainly a large factor in this. Thank goodness.

Work was very, very slow today (again... always) and the only way to really pass time is to talk excessively with whomever one is working with. My co-worker told me a million fascinating stories about things in his life. My stories are not interesting, they mostly involve being sad and knowing other sad people, and generally all these depressed people hate their bodies and are trying to destroy them in some way or another. Not neat, not really what people share. This is what I've got though. Mixed in with even lesser interesting stories about the ebbing and flowing of friendships. Sometimes we get drunk and do something silly, sometimes we make pinatas. This is what I've got.
Mostly though, aside from the depression, I like my life. So it's okay, just poor for work exchanges. Whatever...

Today I came home and played with a baby and a mustache handkerchief- now that is real fun.

No comments: