Monday, September 1, 2008

[Dizzy Lizzy]

After nearly a year of being married and quite a bit of contemplation and being so fickle, tomorrow I'm finally going to go get my name changed. I don't know if I'm more excited to have a new last name or a state ID. I don't drive so I've always just used my passport as my main form of ID for everything.

Very, very dizzy today and lately. Perhaps it is season changing which makes my vertigo so much more worse than usual. I always associate not drinking enough water with dizziness. I don't know where I came up with this, is it true? I drink a lot of what though. 1-2 liters a day. It feels like a good amount to me.
My stomach has been so upset lately, again. I don't know what I should be doing different to fix my insides.
With my name change comes a health insurance card that will match my new id. Which means finally dr's appointments. I feel like this is the second longest time in my life that I've gone without visiting the dr's. Nearly a year. Wild. Luckily within the last year I was able to still pay for/obtain perscriptions that I already had. And I've become almost a pro at treating my own YI's. Anyway. I'm excited to visit the doctor. I am not excited however to find a new doctor. I dread having to explain all my medical history and finding someone that I fit with. Sad faces all around.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I've been married 2 years and have yet to formally change my name! It's not that I don't want to do so, but I don't want to deal with all the paper work. But, since I just lost my wedding ring, I'm now feeling that a name change may be in order to legitimize what we are to each other...
Yeah, doc's office - that's on my "to do" list for the next few months.
Hopefully the sad faces don't stick around.
- Kristina