Thursday, September 11, 2008

[Former Doctors]

Several months ago I saw a commercial for Seattle Children's Hospital and during the commercial they showed my former ED IOP doctor, Cora Breuner. It was really exciting for some reason. I hadn't seen her in quite a while and even though it was just on tv, it made me happy. She was always such an amazing doctor. Definitely the very best ED doctor I have ever experienced. I remember being 13 and wishing so badly that she were also my psychiatrist.

I was just at the grocery store and while waiting in line I was eyeing the various fall magazines near the checkout lane. And right in front was Cora, on the cover of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine , with the headline of '100 top doctors.' Happiness again!
She was just so encouraging, kind, and understanding with me. I'm so happy that she has continually received the recognition that she deserves.

1 comment:

Lisa and Jim said...

My excellent nutritionist was recently featured in my city paper. I was thrilled - it's great to see hardworking, dedicated people receive recognition.