Monday, September 1, 2008

[1.54pm]

Aside from the alarm/phone call incident my body has been waking me up promptly at 12. If one is needed (and more for just in case) I tend to set an alarm for 12.30, today it was actually 1.30 because I didn't fall asleep until 6. But my head has a pattern. At least a wake-up pattern, everything else feels sporadic.
I dreamt something about horses and riding to Puyallup. I woke and tried to peak my eyes through the slit in the curtain to determine the weather. My strained morning eyes could not see anything but light. Light. So I cried my morning cry. A little thing that happens and can go anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. Today happened to be a bit long. I tried to make myself go back to sleep but my nose was too filled with snot to let me breathe properly. And I had to rub my eyes. I love to rub my eyes. So I lied there and cried and cried and eventually walked around to try and calm myself. This only made things worse (hyperventilating) and I was trying not to wake Tyler. I buried myself back into bed and resigned myself to staying all day. But I have to work in a bit and eventually I got up to pee. Sometime after the pee my head quit buzzing and my mouth and nose dried up and I finally stopped crying. But I can already guess that today is going to be a crying day.
We can hope not but it is unlikely to turn out otherwise.

No comments: