Tuesday, September 16, 2008

[tipsy train riding]

I'm taking the train to Portland late on Sunday and staying in a hostel (below) for three nights.


There will be drinking (good beer, coffee, and tea). Book and antique buying. And food.
It's been almost a year since I've taken the train nearly every weekend. I miss it and am pretty excited for this two hour reunion. Do you think they'd notice if I drank my own wine? Train wine is awfully expensive but tipsy train riding is important to me. Also, train solitaire. Oh, I love cards.

2 comments:

brie said...

Dude, staying in a hostel would scare me, but maybe only because they made a horror movie about that? Hmm...I may need to look into this. Have fun getting wasted! ;)

Lisa said...

Ten bucks says that place is haunted by a melancholy wraith who died of a broken heart.